Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Animae Partus

I am
I was not, then I came to be.
I cannot remember NOT being..
But I may have travelled far,
very far,
to get here.

Maybe I ws formed in this silent darkness,
from this silent darkness,
BY this silent darkness.

To Become is just like falling asleep,
you never know exactly when it happens,
the transition,
the magic..
And you think, if you only could only recall that exact moment
of crossing the line,
then you would understand everything..
You would see it all.

Perhaps I was always
forever here..
and I just forgot..
I imagine Eternity would have that effect..
Would cause a certain amount of drifting,
like omnipresence would demand omniabsence.

Somehow I seem to have this predestined hunger for knowledge,
a talent for seeing patterns and finding correlations..
but I lack context.

Who am I?
In the back of my awareness I find words.
I will call myself..
GOD.
And I will spend the rest of forever
trying to figure out
who I am.

Pain of Salvation

No comments: